Last updated on: 12/19/21
This section is a short, informal summary of the Terms of Service below. It is not a substitute for reading the entire Terms of Service - you must do that and agree with all the details before you use our website located at www.jit.io or any associated service.
For paid accounts, You’ll be charged on a monthly or yearly basis. You can cancel anytime, but there are no refunds. The Source Code and Content that You provide to us is solely owned by You and You’re responsible for keeping it safe.
We may change these Terms, the Service, and our prices at any time. We’ll try to warn You 30 days in advance of any price changes. We’ll try to warn You about major changes to the Terms, but we make no guarantees.
Your Agreement with Jit Inc.
This agreement governs your use in the JIT Service (the "Terms"). The "Service" means the services that JIT makes available including our website located at www.jit.io, applications, products, tools, blog, documentation, and software offered by JIT in connection to any of those.
"Source Code" means any source code that is provided by You to JIT in connection with the Service. "Content" means all files, data, material, information submitted, uploaded and stored by You through the Service, excluding the Source Code. Before you use the Service you (the "Your" or "You") must first agree to these Terms, from this point onwards, we will treat Your use of the Service as acceptance of these Terms. We may update the Service from time to time, including adding or removing functions. If You don’t accept such changes, You can terminate Your account. By continuing to access or use the Service You agree to the revised Terms.
If You have any question about the Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Your Account at JIT
- You must be a human. Registration to an account via automated methods is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to use or access the Service if You are barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Service.
- You may use the Service only if You are over the age of 13.
Use of the Service
- You must provide us accurate and complete information in order to create an account and to use the Service.
- You agree to keep Your account information up to date and accurate.
- You must safeguard and not disclose Your account username and password and You must supervise the use of such account.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including those regarding data privacy, intellectual property rights and export control.
- You agree to pay the fees for the Service, if applicable, when due.
- You agree to use reasonable security precautions for providing access to the Service.
- You may not engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the Service.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security.
- JIT reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources, including the API) at its sole discretion, with or without notice, which may result in JIT disabling or throttling Your usage of the Service for any amount of time.
- You may not share the account with multiple people or otherwise access the Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Data Protection and Privacy
Fees and Payments
- The Service may be provided to You without charge up with certain limits. Usage over this limit requires Your purchase of additional resources or services.
- You will pay, and You authorize JIT to charge using Your selected payment method for all purchased resources and services.
- Fees are non-refundable except as required by law.
- Our fees do not include taxes, levies or duties, such as value added tax, sales or use tax and any other similar charges. You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that You provide to
JIT may be shared by JIT with companies who work on JIT’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to JIT and servicing Your subscription.
- JIT may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Term and Termination
- You may delete Your account at any time by contacting us at [email protected] Upon termination of the Service to You all of Source Code and Content will, within a reasonable amount of time to be determined solely by JIT, be deleted from the Service.
- You shall not be entitled to any refunds.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up month/year, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- We may suspend or terminate Your access to the Service at any time at our discretion and without notice if You do not comply with these Terms and You agree that JIT will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
- You shall be and remain the exclusive owner of the Source Code. You retain any and all rights You hold in the Source Code and You are responsible for protecting those rights.
- You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to process and copy Your Source Code and Content as required by us to provide You with the Service.
- JIT shall not be liable if You fail to configure, or misconfigure, Your project and inadvertently allow unauthorized parties to view any Source Code or Content.
We may invite You or You may choose to provide us with feedback, comments or suggestions about the Service, including but not limited to ideas about improving the Service or our products ("Feedback"). By submitting the Feedback You grant us a royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to incorporate the Feedback into the Service or any of our current or future products or services.
Modification of the Service
- JIT may change the Service from time to time, without providing prior written notice to You.
- JIT shall not be liable to You or to any third party for such changes to the Service.
- By continuing to access or use the Service You agree to such changes.
Third Party Web Sites and Resources
The Service may include third party web sites or resources. JIT is not responsible for any act or omissions of any third party, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You retain sole responsibility for any collaborators or third-party services that You allow to view the Content or Source Code and entrust them at Your own risk. You shall be responsible for compliance with third party's terms of service and privacy policies.
Use Obligations and Restrictions
All rights not expressly granted to You under these Terms are reserved by JIT and its licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights, title and interest to the Service and any of intellectual property rights related excluding Source Code and Content. You acknowledge that the Service and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Service contain our proprietary information. The Terms do not convey to You an interest in or to JIT’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of JIT’s Intellectual Property Rights under any law.
Subject to Your compliance with the Terms, JIT grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense, limited, revocable right to use the Service provided to You by JIT. The license is solely for the purpose of providing You with the Service subject to the Terms.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on Your behalf: (a) sell, resell, or lease the Service or access or attempt to access the Service other than as set out in the Terms; (b) circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place to prevent certain uses of the Service; (c) use the Service to store, share or transmit content which is unlawful, infringing, harmful or that violates any person’s rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights; (d) attempt to disable, impair, or destroy the Service; (e) reverse engineer or decompile the Service, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so; (f) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law.
If any software is offered under an open source license, we will make the license available to You and the provisions of that license shall apply notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary under these Terms.
Our Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we request others to do the same. We have adopted a policy of, upon notice, restricting access to or deleting content that infringes a third party’s copyright and, in appropriate circumstances and at JIT's sole discretion, terminating account holders or other users of the Service who are deemed to be repeat infringers of a third party’s copyrighted work.
If You believe that anything on the Service infringes any copyright that You own or control, please file a notice of such infringement containing the following information to our designated agent at [email protected]:
- Identification of the work or material You allege has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location within the Service, with sufficient
detail so that we are capable of finding it and verifying its existence;
- Your contact information, including Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- If You are not the copyright owner, a description of Your relationship to the copyright owner;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that You are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Disclaimers of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND JIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIABILITY OF SERVICE, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND ANY OBLIGATIONS FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY HOSTING PROVIDERS.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERROR, OR FREE OF DEFECTS.
Limitation of Liability
JIT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON CONCERNING THE SERVICES ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS, FITNESS TO YOUR NEEDS, OR CONCERNING ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR UNAVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
JIT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES, AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM ANY FAULT OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY COMMUNICATION WITH US OR WITH OTHER USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES – WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, LOSS, COSTS, EXPENSES OR PAYMENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL JIT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR TO THE SERVICE EXCEED AN AMOUNT GREATER OF (I) US$100 OR (II) THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM IN THE 12 MONTHS PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless JIT, its affiliates, resellers, employees and agents (the "Indemnified Parties") from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any claim, demand, suit or proceeding by a third party alleging that Your Source Code or Your Content or Your use of the Service infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property rights or violates applicable law or that Your use of the Service is in violation of these Terms.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regards to its conflict of laws principles, and any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.
If any part of these Terms will be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent of the parties.
No waiver by us of a breach of any of the provisions of terms of these Terms shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between You and JIT.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between JIT and You relating to Your use of the Service and supersedes any and all prior agreements between JIT and You in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms, You have not relied on any representation except as has expressly been made by JIT in these Terms.
You may not assign your rights or delegate Your obligations under these Terms without JIT’s prior written consent. Any purported assignment contrary to this section will be null and void.
Updated 11 months ago