This section describes Jit's security plans and their components:
- For a full list of security plans supported by Jit, see Security Plans.
- For a full list of available security controls, see Security Controls
- For a full list of security tools, see Security Tools.
A product Security plan is an outcome-driven blueprint that describes best practices and measures to protect and manage the different components of a company's tech stack.
It is designed to align with the organization's overall business objectives and security goals, with a continuous security approach of the company's product(s).
- Captures security requirements as intent.
- Allows for velocity and extensibility, including addressing custom risks.
- Jit translates the abstract intent into a concrete implementation by running workflows and evaluating policies.
- Jit runs workflows:
- Uses integration points along the SDLC and with third parties.
- Can be triggered by various events such as pull requests, deployments, scheduled events, or external inputs.
- Orchestrates security tools and manages automated processes like incident response, onboarding, and offboarding.
Updated about 2 months ago