The SOC2 by Drata plan automates important technical controls to provide best-in-class vulnerability management and SDLC (Secure Development Lifecycle) capabilities for your SOC2 compliance program.
To activate automated evidence collection in Drata via Jit—
- Create an API Key in Drata with the scope outlined in the help Center documentation.
- Login to your Jit Account at Jit.io
- Create an API Token. Follow the instructions here.
- On the Jit integration page, click on the Drata card.
- Fill in these fields:
- Jit Client ID
- Jit Secret Key
- Drata API Key
- Drata user’s email - The owner you want this evidence to be associated with.
- Drata Workspace - The workspace you want the evidence to be uploaded to.
- Choose which Drata controls to automate evidence collection in the SOC2 by Drata plan and select "Activate"/
If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please contact us.
Updated 2 months ago