The Pull Requests page enables you to track pull requests (PRs) of interest and get a high-level summary of the pull requests activity in your organization over a certain period of time (default is two weeks). The Pull Requests page provides the following benefits:
- At-a-glance identification of ongoing issues with PRs.
- Compliance verification (SOC2, Iso, etc).
Additionally, this view helps you identify PRs with security vulnerabilities that are either taking too long to fix, or are being hastily merged back into code without sufficient attention.
The following statistics display at the top of the page:
- Monitored PRs — Total number of PRs monitored by Jit.
- PRs with Open Security Findings — Number of PRs with open security findings.
- Merged PRs with Fixed Security Findings — Number of PRs that were merged with fixed security findings.
The page also lists PRs that you should be aware of:
- Stale PRs with Open Security Findings — List of PRs that have open security findings and have been open for more than 3 days.
- Merged PRs with Open Security Findings — List of PRs that were merged to the code base with open security findings.
- Merged PRs with Fixed Security Findings — List of PRs that were merged to the code base with fixed security findings.
Click the Repository name to view it on GitHub. You can also view the pull request itself on GitHub by clicking the PR Link icon.
Updated about 2 months ago