In the event that your AWS integration fails, follow the steps below to re-integrate.
To re-integrate with AWS after integration failure—
- Go to your .jit repo on GitHub, edit the config.yml file and remove your AWS integration. If you have multiple AWS integrations, only remove the faulty one; otherwise, remove the entire AWS block. You can confirm that the integration has been removed from the Integrations page.
- (Only required for organization-based integration) From the AWS console, navigate to the StackSets tab in CloudFormation and select JitOrganizationsStacksSet. Using the Actions menu, select delete stacks from stack set. This process may take a few minutes.
- Navigate to the Stacks tab, and delete the relevant Jit stacks: for organization— JitOrganizationsStacksSet, for account— JitControlsStack.
- To ensure successful re-integration, navigate to the IAM management console and verify that the role JitRole no longer exists.
- Return to the Jit platform and perform the integration procedure.
Updated about 1 month ago